Services & Workshop
In our workshop we strive to create timeless and unique pieces. We understand diamonds and precious stones and believe that every piece of jewellery has sentimental value and tells a story about a person, a family or a special moment.
Our five goldsmiths share a total of 109 years of experience and includes a BTech Jewellery Design and Manufacture graduate as well as a master goldsmith who has passed his trade test. All our diamonds are accompanied by a grading report compiled by an independent laboratory as well as a valuation certificate for insurance purposes.
We celebrate love, new beginnings, good times, milestones and memories through superior craftsmanship.
Our services include:
- The expertise of a GIA-qualified gemologist or diamond specialist
- A jewellery design service by two in-house designers
- The manufacture and repair of fine jewellery
- Restringing of pearls and beads
- Valuation and certification of diamonds, gemstones and jewellery
- Free updating of insurance valuation certificates for 5 years after purchase
- Free ring re-sizing and cleaning for 1 year after purchase
We also provide you with the opportunity to upgrade or exchange your diamond in future should you wish to increase the size of your original diamond by means of a trade-in. We also offer professional advice on a variety of international watch brands and expert advice for international clients regarding VAT claims on purchases.